Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A delicious dinner

Last week I made myself a delicious dinner. Roasted eggplant, baked salmon and a huge side salad. It was absolutely wonderful and precisely what I needed to have.

I cut an eggplant in half and rubbed it with olive oil; a dash of salt and pepper and I roasted it for 40 minutes in the bottom of the NuWave oven. About 25 minutes in I used the four inch rack, lined with foil for the salmon. I sliced some onion, red pepper and lemon, tossed in a little oil and salt. The veggies got piled on top of a frozen salmon filet and roasted.

I flipped the filet halfway through it's cooking time to make sure it cooked thoroughly. When it was all done, I plated it up beside a humongous salad. Not in the picture are a pair of Kings Hawaiian rolls.

I absolutely enjoyed my dinner that night, and definitely plan to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment